June 29, 2012

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE: this weeks findings...

1. We are in the midst of a teething hell so this post by Charlotte had me nodding along whilst glugging copious amounts of coffee. Yawn.
2. Dexy found this video of a lego Superman hilarious. Is it a bird? Is it a plane?...
3. This video promoting Papermash is too too cute!
4. Wow! Look at those party bags! That is one awesome party.
5. This week i'll be making this gorgeous bean side dish from Girl's Gone Child. I'm hungry!
6. Now the weathers warmed up, I will be treating myself to this cocktail from Shutterbean. Someone pass me the gin!
7. I'm enjoying the relaxed vibe of Bleubirds new look blog...
8. I adore anything turquoise and this bedding is pattern at it's best!
9. I think i've just found a present for my friends baby due in August! Yay!
10. Beautiful flower crowns for the beautiful girlies in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment