June 21, 2013

21. 06. 13 | FIVE FINDS FOR FRIDAY


1. PINNING // I love everything about this outfit  - probably because I tried to do a similar thing in the early 90's when I was desperate to be Sheryl Crow (she wore an outfit like this once on TOTP). Yep, fancy skirts and retro tee's are my fave.

2. ENJOYING // One of my favourite blogs Oyster & Pearl got a makeover and it looks beautiful. There is always something magical and thought provoking happening over there - you should go take a look if you're not a huge fan of Lottie's work already.

3.WISHING // I wish i'd seen (& snapped up) this Cube Lamp from etsy. I've got the perfect spot for it too, damn!

4. EATING // We were hoping to roll out the BBQ again this weekend, but the weatherman thinks not. It's a pity because I think this Sriracha street corn looks like something I need to eat RIGHT NOW.

5. DREAMING // Fancy a bit of whimsy? Great, then this picture of perfect should do it.

Happy weekend friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment