August 13, 2012

WHAT'S GOING ON?



In the words of Dylan, 'times they are a changing'...

I'm working on a new look for the blog. The current banner was just kind of a holding one until i figured something out, and now i'm figuring something out...
So if you stumble across here the next couple of days/weeks and it looks strange, it's probably just me messing about & i've accidentally gone & hit 'update' or 'publish' way before I was meant to!

I've also had a few people ask me about sponsorship, and it's possibly something i'm looking into for October onwards, but i'm really just putting the feelers out there at the moment.
Would it be something you'd be interested in?
If I did it would be mega cheap to start off with & we'd kinda see how we go. I'm really interested to hear your feedback.
Email me at dizzylovesicy@gmail.com if you think it's something you would be interested in.

I've also agreed to start  reviewing products if it is something that I would naturally chose to use myself, or would purchase for myself or my family anyway.
If it fits in with the blog i'm happy to do it.
Email me at dizzylovesicy@gmail.com if you're interested.

Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment