August 27, 2012

THIS SUMMER


This summer  - urgh!
This summer - rain!
This summer - yawn!
On the days we have had sun this summer, we have made sure we soaked it up. I'm not going to lie - it's been a pretty miserable summer here in the South West, and as i didn't quite get round to getting new passports in time we decided to not go abroad this summer, we have been taking day trips & mini-breaks. We spent a couple of days last week again down in West Sussex, and we're soon off to North Devon for a while, so with these pics I bid you farewell until next week.
Enjoy x










2 comments:

  1. wow :) I really love these photographs, especially the one of the sea :D
    Amy x
    http://dontfeedthebirdsplease.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    That one of the sea blew my mind when I first opened it on my big screen! Silver seas!!

    ReplyDelete