August 10, 2012

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE: this weeks findings...

1. Having annoyingly had my own name changed over time to Aliea, Ale, Ali, A-liar (true story) Aleeylaa, Alayla, A-Leah - this made me laugh my head off!
2. A couple of nights ago, i stayed up until stupid o'clock making this hot sauce. Hot? Yep! Amazing? OMG!
3. Who doesn't want a home made tipi for their little one? Peach Pear Plum is where you need to be headed!
4. I found this cute print on Etsy. Doris = adorable!
5. You know i love any type of makeover, right? So imagine my utter joy at these by Red Velvet!
6. Thanks to this post from Tracy at Shutterbean, i am now DESPERATE for Dinner, a love story!
7. Fifty shades of whatever.... Ellen has it in the bag! I'm still laughing...
8. I dug out my photo albums this week and now my heart cries even harder for a return visit to my favourite place on earth Big Sur. It felt like home...
9. This is how we do it in the UK - and it's beautiful!
10. If we are ever in Florida again, then Christopher's Kitchen is where we will dine like kings! I'm having the CK Tacos! Mmmm.

Happy Weekending!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the tipi link! Very much appreciated! Hope you have a good weekend too..and the weather stays nice!

    ReplyDelete