September 07, 2012

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE: this weeks findings...

1. HOLY MOLY. The home of Isabelle Duvivier is literally my perfect home. It must be a sign that my bro-in-law & sis-in-law live close by!
2. Maybe if I had this phone case more people would listen up?
3. How fab was Tracy's summer? Totes maj...
4. I discovered this food blog only yesterday & yum yum!
5. I have a feeling that charlotte would love this range. It is super duper cute.
6. Check out what Amy is doing! Do we have anything like this in the UK? I want in!
7. 'tis the season for packed lunches - fa la la la la, la la la la. Great inspiration!
8. Did I ever tell you how much i love the work of Christopher David Ryan?
9. This place!  Like i don't miss Big Sur enough (12 years people, 12!). I neeed to go back.
10. I love the original surfboard company. I bought my bezzy mate one as a house-warming gift a while back. Check out the fascinating history...

No comments:

Post a Comment