October 22, 2012

LIFE: IF I WERE A...


If I were a gemstone, I'd be turquoise
If I were a scent, I'd be fresh linen
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of battered old cons
If I were the weather, I'd be a crisp autumn morning
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile

If I were a car, I'd be a VW split screen camper van
If I were a time of day, I'd be 8pm
If I were a month, I'd be December
If I were a place, I'd be Big Sur
If I were a liquid, I'd be a sparkling water
If I were a taste, I'd be something vinegary

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a pink coral
If I were a food, I'd be a taco
If I were a colour, I'd be yellow
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be an acoustic guitar
If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid
If I were a song, I'd be 'One day like this' by Elbow or 'Everybody' by Ingrid Michaelson

If I were a planet, I'd be venus
If I were an object, I'd be a radio
If I were a fruit, I'd be a star fruit
If I were a sound, I'd be the sea
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Sunday.


I found this tag via charlottes web. Go on, enjoy a little light hearted fun yourself, just leave your link if you carry it on...

Happy Monday x

1 comment:

  1. This is ace. i had a go over on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete