January 25, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE 25.01.13








































1. I am OBSESSED with this US TV show! How have I only just discovered it?
2. This is basically how I'd like to dress every day.
3. I'm on the look out for a juicer so I can drink my kale. Any tips on which one to get?
4. WOW! Talk about a pretty cool way to send out save the date cards!
5. I'm thinking of making some number versions of these for India's 2nd birthday. Aren't they fab?!
6. Forever a stationary geek, I'm loving this range.
7. Do you know of the Harvard Sailing Team? I am a mahoosive fan...
8. Oh my goodness. I want to eat this RIGHT NOW!
9. I found this jumper and thought it looked like a knitted version of my blog!
10. HAHAHA!

Happy Weekend Friends x

2 comments:

  1. I like these posts - although I end up with a million (slight exaggeration) tabs open. Very nice photo.

    ReplyDelete