February 22, 2013

22.02.13 | FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE


1. With Flo's craft party this weekend, this from design sponge was worth it's weight in GOLD!
2. Wow. Just WOW!
3. I've always wanted to be able to and find the time to do this and now I can (but probably won't).
4. We fancy making some bath bombs. I like the look of these in particular.
5. If there was a chance in hell I could walk in these I'd never take them off my feet.
6. Next week I'm going to try & breathe some life into my limp hair with this!
7. Do you know Steph? Turns out not only does she write a fab blog which you should pop by but i used to work with her mum! Small world eh?
8. How's this for a cute free printable? Consider it printed!
9. This salad is how I want to be living.
10. Every. Single. Week.

Happy Weekend folks! Keep warm, it's going to be a cold one!

1 comment:

  1. Aahh love it! It really is a small small world - I still can't get over that.

    ReplyDelete