June 25, 2013

25.06.13 | PAUL McCARTNEY - HEY JUDE


In the 26 years that I've been a Glasto girl, this has to be my favourite moment ever. I'm a massive Beatles fan & i never thought I'd get the chance to see one of them perform this song. A year later whilst pregnant with Dexter, i literally 'bumped' into Paul McCartney on Dean Street in Soho and he started talking to me. I almost died there on the spot and couldn't stop shaking let alone string more than a few garbled words together & I think I actually got sent home from work that afternoon in some kind of disarray.

So anyway, yes, I kind of love Glastonbury Festival like it's a member of my family which is weird I know but you can read here why I am going to struggle probably act like a big fat baby this weekend.

Happy Glastonbury to all you lucky people going this year, I hope the sun shines for you and I WILL see you next year come hell or high water...

2 comments:

  1. I know I'll be jealous when I see it on the telly this weekend... but weirdly, I just can't see myself ever going to Glastonbury again, but never say never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's killing me that my family are there NOW and i'm missing from the line-up :( I started a Glasto fund today too for next year!

      Delete