April 29, 2013

29.01.13 | LATELY


We took a trip to @bristol. Awesome as always.





We found ourselves walking through the city ridiculously early one Saturday morning.


As the weather shows little signs of warming up, I was forced to bake. Apparently, it tasted good!


The big kids have discovered Saturday night TV. It's my favourite night of the whole week :)


I changed around our family room a little bit - inspired by this post from Lottie!


Indi found a new friend in Wilf :)


We took a trip to the M-Shed to see an exhibition.


And I dyed my hair dark. I loved it.... for a month and i may have just had some light highlights this very morning! Ha!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I like posts like this... we went to see some friends in Bath this weekend, but I hardly took any pics, had fun though. Went to Bills for lunch yesterday, yum. Do more house posts! I want to see your kitchen (so nosey... but that's why I read blogs I reckon)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More house posts? Maybe. If i get a cleaner ;)

      Delete
    2. And...... next time your in Bath pop in for a coffee would you!! x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that first picture! I thought it was an illustration at first, got to love @Bristol! Also I can't wait until Wilf is older enough for Friday night films. When I was growing up we had 'party night' on a Friday where we got to rent a movie, eat pizza and have ice cream and I still remember it so fondly. Lets try and make it to the fashion museum again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo! It's a date! When the weather heats up we can picnic in the park after xx

      Delete